CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Got the call!

Finally heard from Robbie!! After almost three weeks, I got my usual, unusually early phone call at 4:30AM. It was more than I thought I needed. I had been really blue, but I didn't realize that just hearing his voice could help as much as it did. I thought I couldn't settle for anything less than him coming home, but the "Robbie call" has some serious mood altering abilities.

He was excited about the article and WMUR story about him! I was a little worried he would be embarrassed about all the fuss surrounding him.

So now I only have three months (NOT EVEN!) left of this! I hate wishing time away, but I want nothing more than summer to go by quickly.


August here we come!

-Lizzie

1 comments:

Reneeiswaiting said...

How exciting! Hope all is going well with you and your man... i know this post is a few months old.