So I am trying to stay bus and distracted, as you know. I have lots of things I have always wanted to do or achieve, and now is the perfect time to get on them! Everything from little, everyday things, to more difficult goals - training to run a marathon.
My running has been pretty steady lately. I have been running for years now, but I haven't been able to stick to a strength training regiment that is necessary for running a marathon. For the past five days, I have maintained a resistance routine. Look at that, just needed some motivation!
I am headed to New York this weekend with my friend Kate, another thing I have always wanted to do. And I imagine it will provide plenty of distraction.
Hope everyone is hanging in there!
-Liz
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Distractions!
Posted by Lizzie B at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Liz this is a great blog. I'm trying to write that article about Robbie. He's very cute by the way. I really hope this blog takes off because I think it could be very helpful to others in your situation and it looks faboo. Please call me re the article. Teach.
Post a Comment