CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

WOW!

What a whirl wind week it has been!

From the article, our local ABC affiliate decided to run a story on Robbie. They contacted his mother and I about doing an interview this morning, and I just watched the 11 o'clock news with the feature. It was great!!!

I can't wait to tell him all of this. I also hope that more comes from this. I hope that I can meet more people and do something productive with this experience.

I am going to the Celtics game tuesday night with his mom and sister. They are honoring Captain Phillips at the game, so it is fitting that we go I suppose :-).

Still can't calm down, just so happy he is being recognized...even though he has no idea. What a phone call it will be when I can finally tell him all this!!


-Lizzie

0 comments: