Good evening!
I wanted to share a quote for anyone struggling with a long distance relationship. This quote is one that I read often and it helps me cope with the fact that I don't see my boyfriend as often as I would like. It may be difficult to be so far away, but it makes us stronger and keeps us talking (what else can you do?!?! The phone and letters are all we got!)
Here it is:
"...contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they dont see it nearly enough..."
Anyone else have a good quote?
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Posted by Lizzie B at 9:37 PM
Labels: distance, love quotes, planet green, quote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a very intersting quote. I'm not sure if I agree with it or not. It is always difficult to be away from someone we love, no matter the relationship. And everyone must do what they need to do, even if it means putting some things aside sometimes. If there is trust and honesty and honor and respect, I think it could work. When those are not part of the relationship, it falls apart. You sound like you two have it all together, and I wish you the best!
Post a Comment