CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Apartment

I looked at an apartment yesterday with a friend of mine! We loved it, but the time isn't right at this point, so we have to hold off for a bit. I am thinking we will be moving around June or July. I can't wait! Moving is sure to keep me busy for a while.

In other news, I talked to the boy this morning. He tried to trick me into telling him what his mom and I sent in his latest care package. But I am above his tricks, and didn't cave. He is pretty bored, so I imagine this is the highlight of his week.

Anyone have any good care package ideas?


-Liz

2 comments:

ShamanistPrincess said...

hey. how are you doing? i read your post way back on military significant other site.
My bf is also with the 13th meu.

Lizzie B said...

Hi Shana!

I am so excited to get a comment and to have someone to talk to about my 13th MEU man!

I can't seem to access your blog. Otherwise, I would leave you a comment. I hope you get this

-Liz